Category : Rescue Diver with Emergency First Response
The PADI Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level because you’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
What will I do?
- Rescue diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions you’ll cover:
- Self rescue and diver stress
- Dive first aid
- Emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In water artificial respiration
- Egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents.
- Dive accident scenarios